Thank you for visiting the Turn Lane Portfolio page. We are pleases to share with you real examples of how we have served our clients.
Chiapas Farms was our primary client for three and a half years. The company began as a start-up focused on exporting organic produce and specialty products from Chiapas, Mexico and morphed into a produce company that also sold a line of organic fair trade coffee from Chiapas. The company hired Turn Lane to develop a coffee brand and oversee all facets of its operation, including choosing a roaster, approving the roast profile, creating the business and marketing plans and implementing them. We handled every aspect of the start-up of the coffee brand as our own start-up business and operated as such. This included performing the following functions:
- Direct the company-wide logo and brand development process
- Oversaw the creation of the coffee e-commerce website
- Directed the creation of all marketing collateral
- Oversaw roasting, packaging and inventory management
- Conducted sales, order fulfillment, and the development of new retail relationships
- Designed and implemented the in-store coffee sampling program, developed all training materials and trained the tasters
Gulf Coast Green Energy
When Gulf Coast Green Energy approached Turn Lane Consulting about building their website they were a channel dealer for one piece of equipment. After evaluating their business, we suggested that they move forward with the two new lines of equipment they were considering adding to their product line and re-position themselves as the waste heat to power equipment experts. In addition to building their website and helping re-position the company, Turn Lane Consulting also:
- Optimized the website for Search Engines (SEO).
- Created a YouTube Channel and added 17 videos
- Created an original general company video
- Created a company LinkedIn Profile
“Nishi Whiteley came in at a very crucial time in our young organization’s growth.
She helped us to align our communications strategy with our mission and values,
and to better define our niche in the non-profit land trust business. Her
professionalism, insights and experience combined to deliver exceptional service
that added value to our marketing efforts.”
Blair Fitzsimons, Executive Director
Texas Agricultural Land Trust